School of Educators has taken an initiative by introducing a diploma programme on School Leadership for aspiring and practicing principals. It is a training programme that aims to prepare leaders in education. The School Leadership Programme is a first transformative diploma programme that will inculcate leadership skills in school principals so that they can exhibit excellent performance in managing and leading a school.
Diploma for Practicing & Aspiring Principals – A professional training program for school principals, Administrators, Coordinators and teachers
The School Leadership Program is a first transformative, Diploma program to inculcate school principals with leadership training and practical tools required to foster better performance of their teachers and students.
The program’s objective is to provide school principals with the skills and tools required to become the leaders needed to transform school education.
The School Leadership Program will train school principals to
- Value their educational vocation and critical role in society
- Become inspirational role models
- Foster outstanding teacher performance
- Expect much from each and every student
- Provide tools for children to achieve at their full potential
SNVP College commitment to launch a principal training program was inspired by four factors:
- There were no programs that specifically trained principals;
- The difficulty of highly motivated teachers, who have sought extra training, to perform better due to the poor quality of management skills and commitment of principals;
- The need for a support network of highly motivated, well-trained principals convinced that the school must play a key role in transforming society;
- The availability of content and guidance from School of educators mentors for Schools, arguably one of the most effective principal training organizations in the world.
The availability of content and guidance from School of educators mentors for Schools, arguably one of the most effective principal training organizations in the world. Contents are
MODULE 1: Understanding School Leadership
MODULE 2: Understanding National Structure of Education
MODULE 3: Academic Management
MODULE 4: Personnel and Payroll Management
MODULE 5: Curriculum and Resources Management
MODULE 6: Financial Management
MODULE 7: School Transportation Services
MODULE 8: Purchasing, Warehousing and Distribution
MODULE 9: Soft Skill Development
MODULE 10: Monitoring School Effectiveness
MODULE 11: The Governance of School
MODULE 12: Auxiliary Services in Schools